Tuesday, December 13, 2005

"El novio dice...": Eres el hit del año

Es la primera vez que ocurre: escucho las canciones que me encantan y tengo al hombre perfecto a quien dedicárselas...
Te quiero... Por tí los desvelos son llevaderos...
Tangerine
 
I'm Glad There Is You
Jamie Cullum
 
I'm Glad There Is You

Said I, many times, love is illusion,
A feeling result of confusion.
With knowing smile, and blase sigh,
A cynical so-and-so am I.

I felt so sure, so positive,
So utterly, unchangably certain.
Though I never was aware of love and you,

'til suddenly I realized
There was love in you,
And I, and I.


In this world,
Of ordinary people,
Extraordinary people,
I'm glad there is you.

In this world of overrated pleasures,
And underrated treasures,
I'm glad there is you.

I live to love,
I love to live with you,
Beside me.
This road so new,
I'll muddle through,
With you if you guide me through.

In this world,
Where many, many play at love,
And hardly any stay in love,
I'm glad there is you,
More than ever, I'm glad, there is you.

Said I, many times, love is illusion.

1 comment:

diablo enlatado said...

será que con una palabra de una canción recordamos a aquél ser.

solo una palabra basta para que volemos sin poder aterrizar.